Contact us

Which legal forms are accepted?

Any commercial company, association or self-employed individual from any country member of the European Economic Area can open a Sogexia business account.

Imprimer cet articleImprimer Télécharger cet article au format PDFPDF
Have more questions? Submit a request

Someone from has opened an account some moments ago